Crustless Salmon Quiche is a great way to make a quiche without all the work of the crust!
Crustless Quiches are one of my favorite easy meals. They contain ingredients that I always have on hand and they work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
One of the things that I love about crustless quiches are that they don’t have the crust so they are easy to make. The crust is the part that takes the most work to make. By leaving off the crust you save time and calories.
Leaving the crust off also makes quiche an easy gluten free meal.
This Crustless Salmon Quiche is one of my favorites. I love salmon. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and it is one of my favorite things to eat when I visit family in Oregon.
This recipe uses canned or the pouches of salmon, but you could easily use regular cooked salmon or even smoked salmon if you have some.
If you don’t like salmon substitute ham, cooked sausage, or cooked bacon. Or make it meat free.
What do I need to make Crustless Salmon Quiche?
- whipping cream or half and half
- seasoning salt
Is Crustless Quiche Gluten Free?
Not all crustless quiches are gluten free, but this one is gluten free. It doesn’t have a crust and it doesn’t have any flour in it at all. This is an easy normal recipe that just happens to be gluten free.
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2 or heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2- 5 ounce pouches of salmon, drained ( canned salmon will work too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, 1/2 and 1/2 or whipping cream, and milk. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, seasoning salt, pepper, and salmon
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Let rest five minutes.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
If you don't like or don't have salmon you can use ham, cooked sausage, cooked bacon, or make it meatless. You can also use less salmon for this. Use what you have or like when it comes to the meat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 253mgSodium: 503mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 23g