I love simple and easy ways to use up leftover ham. A few weeks ago I shared my ham salad sandwich with you and today I have another easy ham recipe for you.
This ham hash is the perfect way to use up leftover ham and works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups chopped ham
- 1- 32 ounce bag frozen hash browns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 /2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- In a pan heat oil and cook onion until tender.
- In a large bowl combine cooked onion, ham, hash browns, butter, parmesan cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 pan and sprinkle with cheddar and jack cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until heated through and potatoes are done.
- We like to serve this with eggs for a breakfast for dinner type meal, but you can use this on its own or serve it with fruit or a salad.
If you are gluten free be sure to read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 576Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 1158mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 1gProtein: 25g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.