Today for Ground Beef Thursday I have another quick, easy, and inexpensive dinner idea for you. This is one of my family’s favorite quick and easy meals. It is similar to my taco pasta, but has a different flavor. And we love this just as much as we do the taco pasta.
This is one of those ground beef recipes that is truly quick and easy, budget and kid-friendly.
- 3 cups macaroni noodles use gluten free pasta for gluten free version
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 -16 ounce jar salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can -15 ounce chili beans use gluten free chili beans if you are gluten free
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions.
- In a skillet cook ground beef, until browned and done. Drain off fat.
- Combine cooked beef, cooked noodles, salsa, 1 ½ cups cheese, and chili beans.
- Place mixture in a 9x13 pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you are gluten-free use gluten-free pasta and read labels to make sure that your ingredients are gluten-free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 446Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 1140mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 6gSugar: 6gProtein: 29g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.