These Gluten Free Double Chocolate White Chocolate Cookies could also be called gluten free triple chocolate cookies because they are full of chocolate goodness!
My gluten free baked goods recipes have been lacking lately. I have been cooking and experimenting with all kinds of gluten free baking, but some of the recipes have been for a project I am working on and others were just flops.
Yes, I have recipes disasters. It is just part of gluten free baking. I have several recipes almost ready to share, but they still need a bit more testing first.
Today though I have a delicious gluten free cookie to share with you.
Cookies have always been my favorite thing to bake. They are also one of my favorite things to eat. Especially if they involve chocolate like the recipe I am sharing today.
These cookies involve three different kinds of chocolate. White chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and cocoa. They are full of chocolate!
These cookies took a little experimenting to get just right. I wanted them soft and fudgy, but not too soft. The end result turned out perfect! So good!
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups white rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups gluten free white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine rice flour, sweet rice flour, cornstarch, xanthan gum, baking cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a mixer cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually add in the dry mixture. Scraping down sides as needed. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto cookie or baking sheets using about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie. I like to use a cookie scoop.
- Flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until edges are set, but center is still soft and chewy.
- Cool on pan for 2-4 minutes and remove to wire rack to cool.
Be sure to read lables to make sure that your ingredients are gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.