No-churn peach ice is a simple and delicious summer dessert!
I love to share quick and easy recipes. In fact, that is pretty much all I share here on my site. Today’s recipe for no-churn ice cream is just about the easiest homemade ice cream that you can make.
No-churn ice cream has been around awhile. I think the first time I saw it was years ago in a food magazine. Since then I have seen so many versions of it. They are all the same basic recipe with different flavors added in.
Today I am sharing a delicious peach version that I love to make with fresh from the orchard peaches. It is so good!
If you haven’t tried no-churn ice cream, you need to. It is so easy and so good. Not exactly healthy, but good!
- 1- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 2 cups peeled and chopped fresh peaches
- In a bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whip whipping cream until firm peaks form. This takes 2-3 minutes. Do not over mix.
- Fold half of the whipped cream mixture into sweetened condensed milk mixture. Fold just until mixed in.
- Fold remaining whipped cream into mixture. Then fold in peaches.
- Spread into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for 4 hours for soft serve and overnight for firmer ice cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g
Originally posted July 2017. Updated July 2020.