Sour Cream Blueberry Pancakes are the perfect breakfast to make with fresh or frozen blueberries!
I have been making this recipe for years. It is a favorite of my family.
It came from a 1997 Taste Of Home Magazine and I have made it so many times. My son love blueberries, so this is one of his favorite pancake for me to make.
We usually eat pancakes at least once a week, so we like variety in our pancakes. This recipe is a little different because it has sour cream in it. The sour cream helps give it a really nice texture and a also richer flavor than a regular pancake.
You can also use other fruit in this recipe. I have made them with raspberries and peaches and they turned out delicious.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, milk, sour cream, and butter.
- Stir wet ingredients dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a greased hot griddle and cook. Serve with butter and syrup and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 650mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 10g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.