You can almost always find a container of COOL WHIP whipped topping in my freezer. One of the things that I love about COOL WHIP is how easy it is to take an everyday food and turn it into a special treat for my family.
One of my favorite ways to use COOL WHIP whipped topping is in trifles.
Trifles are the perfect way to take an everyday store-bought treat, or mix, and turn it into a dessert that your family will love.
They are quick and easy to make, so they make a great dessert to make any time.
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix ( I use my gluten free brownie mix recipe see note below )
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix until smooth, then fold in one 8 ounces COOL WHIP whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, have the strawberries, and half of the other 8 ounce container of COOL WHIP whipped topping.
- Repeat layers. You can place some extra strawberries on top if desired.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.