*Includes free newsletter

No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is one of my favorite easy desserts to make. It only takes about 15 minutes to put together. You put it in the fridge and in a few hours you have a delicious dessert that people will think you spent hours making.

I have taken this dessert to many church dinners and it is always popular. My son requests this almost every year for his birthday. He loves it!

No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

The original recipe for this came from Hersey’s. Pretty much any Hershey’s recipe that I try is delicious!

I use special dark chips if I have them, but semi-sweet chips also work well.

The recipe works well with a homemade graham cracker crust, a store bought one, or an Oreo cookie crust. I usually just buy the pre-made Oreo crust because it is my son’s favorite.

If you need an easy dessert that everyone will love be sure to give this a try.

No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

Comments

1. Wow! That sound wonderful! Yum!!!

2. I saw your link on Blissfully Domestic, and I’m glad I stopped by. I love easy, and I love cheesecake. Thanks for the recipe!

3. Kim @ Forever Wherever says:

Yum! My husband loves cheesecake and I love chocolate. Sounds great!
    -Kim

4. Jerri - Simply Sweet Home says:

I love chocolate cheesecake! This looks yummy!

5. Yum! We love cheesecake and the fact that it is chocolate plus no bake is a bonus!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for sharing!!

6. Yummo!!

I do something similar to this however, instead of melting chocolate chips I just use instant choc. pudding. I am “due” to make mine again, guess I’ll do that and post the recipe. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. I am saving this recipe. At certain times of the year its nice to have no bake desserts!

Sounds great and I know it is good because you said you use this for church events. EVERYTHING at the church suppers are good!!

9. No baking ? Love it !

10. PamperingBeki says:

Oh good grief, that looks delicious!!

I stopped by from Forever Wherever.

11. Yummy!!!!

12. Herb of Grace says:

Awesome. Can’t wait to try this out… Found you on Blissfully

13. I'm on the hunt for no bake chocolate cheesecake recipes. I saw the Hershey's one & then found your post. Can you tell me what the consistency of the cheesecake was? Was it firm like a regular baked cheesecake or was it kind of mushy?

14. Lisa, it was not like the texture of a baked cheesecake. Have you made a regular no bake cheesecake? It is like that. Kind of pudding/mousse like but firmer. Does that make sense? No bake and baked cheesecakes are going to have a totally different texture. I hope that helps.

15. Bobbie Czajka says:

Another great non-bake dessert is eclair cake made with pudding, graham crackers and chocolate frosting on top!

16. Oh that sounds like a good choice, will try that this week-end. I was thinking a lemon-aid pie.

17. Where has this dessert been all my life?! I liked this cheesecake much better than a baked chocolate cheesecake I made a few months ago. It has better flavor and is much easier to make. I’m trying to use all my will power to keep from having a piece for breakfast this morning! Thank you for a wonderful recipe.

Trackbacks

1. […] crust would work great for all kinds of no bake desserts, so I gave it a try recently and used my no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe for the filling and it was so […]