Barbecue Sloppy Joes are a little different take on your traditional sloppy joes, but they are really good. If your family loves sloppy joes as much as mine does, these are a must try.
We really enjoy them because they are a quick and easy meal that everyone loves. My kids did not even know you could buy the canned version until they saw a commercial for that famous brand that comes in a can. So, if you only buy sloppy joes from a can, you really need to give homemade sloppy joes a try. Homemade is so much better.
And yes those are frozen waffle fries on the plate next to the sloppy joes. And yes I totally forgot to serve a vegetable or healthy side dish for dinner that night. Just keeping it real for you all. It was one of those days.
Please tell me you have nights where you totally forget the vegetables or healthy part of the meal and don’t remember until the meal is half eaten or even gone. I am not the only one that does that am I?
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce ( more if you want it spicy)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- In a skillet brown ground beef until almost done. When the meat is almost done, but still slightly pink, add garlic and stir for 20 seconds. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve over hamburger buns or buns or your choice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 684mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 33g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.