Crustless Taco Quiche is a quick and easy dinner!
Quick and easy dinners using basic ingredients that I always have on hand are my favorite type of recipes.
This crustless quiche is a favorite at our house. We love it for dinner, but it also makes a great brunch or lunch. The leftovers are also great for breakfast the next day.
Crustless quiche is just what it sounds like. It is quiche without the crust. This recipe has a little flour in it to help thicken it. I use a gluten free flour blend to make it gluten free.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning or use homemade taco seasoning
- 1- 4.5 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour ( I used a gluten-free flour blend)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack, or colby jack chese
- salsa, sour cream, or desired toppings for serving
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet cook ground beef until browned and done. Drain off any fat.
- Add seasoning mix and chilies to ground beef.
- Place ground beef mixture in a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a bowl whisk together milk, eggs, and flour mixture until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the center is set and the top is lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serve with toppings if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 373mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.