Chocolate and raspberries go together perfectly in these gluten free chocolate raspberry muffins. They are so good that you will not know they are gluten free.
Chocolate and raspberries are one of my favorite combinations. They go so well together. When I can combine them into a gluten free treat it is even better.
One of the things we love about muffins is that they work well for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and even dessert.
When I make gluten free muffins though I want them to be so good that no one will know that they are gluten free. I want them to be muffins so good that my non gluten free son and husband will enjoy them too.
These muffins are just that. They are so good that even my non gluten free husband and son love them!
If you love chocolate and raspberries as much as I do than these are a must make gluten free treat.
Can you freeze gluten free muffins?
One of the questions that I often get asked is if you can freeze gluten free muffins. Yes you can freeze gluten free muffins.
Muffins, including these gluten free chocolate raspberry muffins, freeze great. Bake them and let them cool completely. Then wrap them up or place them in a zip top type bag and freeze.
What if I don’t like raspberries?
I know not everyone shares my love of raspberries. If you don’t like raspberries you can leave them out or use a different fruit. If you like blueberries and enjoy blueberries and chocolate together blueberries would work well in these muffins for a delicious gluten free chocolate blueberry muffin.
Need more gluten free muffin recipes?
- Gluten Free Lemon Yogurt Muffins
- Pancake Muffins
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins
- Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Gluten free chocolate raspberry muffins are so good that no one will know that they are gluten free.
- 1 1/4 cups white rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup gluten free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line muffin pan with liners or grease well.
- In a bowl combine rice flours, cornstarch, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and oil.
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to combine,
- Carefully stir in raspberries being careful to not over mix them.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pans filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leave a Reply