I think I have a slight problem with ice cream desserts. In other words I might like them a little too much.
Yes, I think I have an ice cream problem. It really is one of my favorite desserts. And if you add chocolate to ice cream, I think it is even better.
Now that I think about it, maybe it is a chocolate and ice cream problem since all the desserts I listed above not only contain ice cream, they also contain chocolate.
I am hoping that some of you have an ice cream and chocolate problem as well, because I have yet another chocolate ice cream dessert for you.
If you do not like ice cream or chocolate you can skip right by this post, but if you love chocolate and ice cream as much as I do stick with me on this one. It is really good!
Today I have a recipe for a homemade version of a Brownie Blizzard. It could also be called a Braum’s Brownie Mix, or a Sonic Brownie Blast. They have all had various versions over the years and they were all good.
This is one of those make at home treats that I just recently started making. I really do not know what took me so long because it is so easy. It is just ice cream, chocolate sauce, and brownies. And since it is ice cream it is a perfect treat for summer time.
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large brownie- regular brownie recipe or gluten free brownie will work.
- 2 tablespoons, chocolate or hot fudge sauce
- Blend milk and ice cream in a blender until smooth. Add a little bit of chocolate sauce and pulse a few times to mix in.
- Add brownie and pulse just a few times to mix brownie in.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce in your glass than add ice cream mixture that has been blended. Then add more chocolate and extra brownie that has been chopped on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1285Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 484mgCarbohydrates: 111gFiber: 2gSugar: 53gProtein: 11g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.