Marshmallow Brownie Bars are one of those easy desserts everyone will love. It takes a simply brownie to the next level. Really how can you go wrong with chocolate and marshmallows together in a rich and fudgey dessert?! Delicious!
I made these recently and sent a plate of them to work with my husband and they were gone in no time. Everyone loved them. And the real reason I sent them to work with him is so that I would stop eating them. Seriously I ate way too many of these.
- Brownie Batter for a 9x13 size pan, made according to directions, you can use a mix, see notes for homemade brownie mix, or gluten free brownie
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies ( I used gluten free Rice Krispies)
- Cook brownies according to directions, but remove from oven 5 minutes before done.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and return to over for about 5 minutes or until marshmallows are warm and melted enough to spread.
- Spread softened marshmallows across brownies.
- Let cool completely.
- In a bowl melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir Rice Krispies into melted chocolate until well combined. Spread mixture over marshmallow layer on brownies.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to cut.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.