Last week I made another trip to the peach orchard. Yesterday, a few of the peaches that were left were not looking very good. They needed to be used up. I thought about making a cobbler but I wanted to make something different. I found a recipe that I had made several years ago but I changed a few things about it this time. I was really happy with the results. We liked the pie really well.
This recipe makes a great summertime dessert. You do need to make it ahead of time as it needs chill.
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 8 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped whipping cream. Gently mix in peaches.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 137mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.