If you like chocolate as much as I do, than you will love this Frozen Chocolate Mousse. It is so creamy and good.
Not only is this dessert really good it is so easy to make. You really cannot get a summer dessert that goes together easier than this one does.
This is perfect for summertime, but really this will work anytime of year. I hope you enjoy!
Yield: 12 servings
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
A delicious frozen chocolate mousse.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 20 minutes
- 12 oreo cookies, crushed ( Use gluten free chocolate cookies for gf version )
- ¼ cup Butter or margarine, melted
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 can(14-ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 8 ounces cool whip
- garnish with chocolate if desired
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter and press into a 9 inch pie pan. I used a cheesecake pan and it worked great. I would use a cheesecake pan if you have one.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Melt chocolate chips with teaspoons butter until smooth.
- Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Carefully spoon over crust.
- Freeze for 4- 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
- Garnish with chocolate if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.
Wow! That looks absolutely amazing. I just might have to bookmark this and try it next time I need to prepare a fun treat for guests.
Oh, my! This sounds delish! 😀
wow — we might have to try this over the weekend when it’s going to be HOT here again.
Chocolate mint chips. Just sayin’. 🙂
Looks great! It would be the perfect treat for summertime entertaining.
Angie @ Many Little Blessings
Oh man! That looks absolutely delicious! I think that this would make a wonderful dessert for entertaining.
Looks great! Perfect for a cool summer dessert.
It looks so fancy! I’m keeping this in my files for the next time I need to bring a dish at work.
This looks awesome! I am a missionary in Mexico and they all love the desserts I make. They want me to teach them how to make desserts. The biggest problem is that many of them do not have ovens. I am trying to get a list together of no bake desserts so I can have some stuff they can make. Thanks for the recipe!