Chocolate Raspberry Chex Mix makes a great snack or dessert. It is perfect for feeding a crowd or for family movie night.
Homemade Chex Mix is a simple snack that kids and adults love!
If you love raspberries and chocolate together Chocolate Raspberry Chex mix is a recipe that I think you will love!
This is one of those treats that once you start eating it, it is hard to stop.
One of the things that we love about Chex Mix is that it is easy to make gluten free. You just have to to make sure the Chex cereal, or brand of Chex like cereal, that you are using is gluten free.
This is one of those recipes that is normal food that is gluten free. You can set a bowl of it out and gluten free and non gluten free eaters can enjoy it.
Homemade Chex mix has always been a favorite at our house. But we don’t really like the classic Chex Mix with pretzels, nuts, and sauce that is baked in the oven.
When it comes to Chex Mix we love the sweet Chex Mixes.
Over the years I have shared quite a few homemade Chex Mix recipes. There are all kinds of different names, but they all involve Chex cereal as the base.
- Muddy Buddies
- Lemon Buddies
- Peanut Butter Free Muddy Buddies
- Snow Buddies Chex Mix
- Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix
- Caramel Chex Mix
Now for today’s recipe! This Chocolate Raspberry Chex Mix is definitely one of our new favorites.
Chocolate Raspberry Chex Mix
Chocolate Raspberry Chex Mix is a quick and easy snack or dessert!
- 4 cups rice or corn Chex cereal
- 4 cups chocolate Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl combine cereals. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, butter, and jam.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on 50% power. Stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour over cereal and stir carefully to combine.
- Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Place mix in a zip top type bag. Add powdered sugar and shake until cereal mixture is coated in powdered sugar.
- Spread on a cookie or baking sheet. Let stand until set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 408Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 4g
Leave a Reply