Cookies for breakfast anyone?! Peaches and oatmeal are combined together in a delicious peach oatmeal breakfast cookie!
The taste of peaches and cream oatmeal in this peach oatmeal breakfast cookie is a delicious breakfast treat!
Really this is a must try. Kids and adults love cookies for breakfast.
Do you need easy breakfasts that everyone can just grab and eat whenever they need or want to?
Breakfast cookies make a great quick and easy make ahead breakfast.
These are perfect for summer mornings or busy school days. They freeze great, so make a double batch and stock your freezer for those busy mornings that we all have.
My family loves breakfast cookies. I mean really who doesn’t love eating a cookie for breakfast?! But these are not regular cookies. These are more of a healthy hearty, you really can eat it for breakfast, type cookie.
Since the version I am sharing today uses fresh peaches it is perfect for this time of year. These really are a must try.
Do you love the idea of cookies for breakfast? Here are a few more of our favorite oatmeal breakfast cookies.
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (Use gf oats for a gluten free version)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream (or 1/4 more milk, but cream will give it more of that peaches and cream taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- The batter is not as thick as a normal cookie batter.
- Drop by the spoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or let cool and refrigerate or freeze for future use.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 5g